WHAT WE DO
IPS AND YOU
- October 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm at Donald and Carol Kress Pavilion
A talk with Chuck Collins about The busness case for addressing extreme income and wealth inequality.
- October 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at First Unitarian Universalist Church & Center
IPS''s Phyllis Bennis, with author Reese Erlich will address the failures of past and current US foreign policy and develop a contrasting vision of a future that we should be working to realize now.
- October 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am at Washington University in St. Louis
IPS's National Priorities Project Director, Lindsay Koshgarian will be a panelist at the Global Injustice Conference.
- October 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm at Institute for Policy Studies
Reporting from the September 2018 Week of Climate Resistance.
- November 10 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am at Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church
IPS's Netfa Freeman will be one of several speakers at a plenary on challenges and opportunities for building a movement to end U.S. wars at home and abroad.
Help IPS turn progressive policy ideas into action.
Everyone has a right to thrive on a planet where all communities are equitable, democratic, peaceful, and sustainable. Together, we must speak truths to power and challenge the structures that keep us from realizing our full potential as human beings, members of society, and keepers of this planet.