Join the FACT Coalition, Global Financial Integrity, Action Center on Race and the Economy, and Transparency International’s U.S. Office to learn from experts about the scope of this problem and what the U.S. should do to fight money laundering through real estate to combat global corruption and create fairer housing markets here at home.
- Lakshmi Kumar, Policy Director, Global Financial Integrity, co-author, “Acres of Money”
- Jyotswaroop Bawa, Organizing and Campaigns Director, California Reinvestment Coalition
- Chuck Collins, Director of the Program on Inequality and the Common Good, Institute for Policy Studies, author, “The Wealth Hoarders: How Billionaires Pay Millions to Hide Trillions”
- Sofia Lopez, Deputy Campaign Director, Housing, Action Center on Race and the Economy (ACRE)
- Ian Gary, Executive Director, FACT Coalition (moderator)
This event is open to the press and public using a Zoom webinar platform. Register here.