- This event has passed.
How Much Is Enough?
September 9, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Join online discussion hosted by YES!, as contributors from the new issue of YES! explore how to redefine our idea of enough to ensure a livable planet and a decent life for everyone.
You’ll hear from:
- Stan Cox, lead scientist at The Land Institute and author of The Path to a Livable Future.
- Brother Chân Pháp Dung, Vietnamese American Buddhist monk who has helped to establish monasteries and mindfulness programs and centers.
- Chuck Collins, Director of the program on inequality and the Common Good at the Institute for Policy Studies and author of Wealth Hoarders.
- Chris Winters, YES! senior editor and moderator of the event
- Zenobia Jeffries Warfield, YES! executive editor and host of the event
This event will be recorded and a recording will be sent out to everyone who registers.