- This event has passed.
Workshop: How to Raise $1,000 a Day by Next Week
October 28, 2011 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Does your nonprofit need money right away? How would you like to be able to raise $1,000 a day or more, reliably and repeatedly, using the donors and volunteers you have right now, as soon as next week? Come to this workshop and find out how.
Katherine Wertheim, CFRE, has raised millions of dollars for dozens of nonprofit organizations. She has taught thousands of people how to fundraise in hundreds of workshops from Massachusetts to Malaysia, Seattle to Santiago. Her published works on fundraising have been read by more than 200,000 people.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to get appointments by next week to ask for money.
- How to ask for $1,000 or more.
- How to set up small events within ten days to ask for money.
- How to get others to help you fundraise.
When you set a goal of $1,000 a day, you’ll see immediate changes. You’ll learn to drop nonproductive activities that don’t make enough money. You’ll stop wasting your time and your volunteers’ time on events that cost too much and raise too little. You’ll learn how to add new donors and communicate better with your existing donors.
- How one phone call a day can lead to $50,000 additional revenue a year;
- How one change to your current events can add $10,000 or more;
- How you can personally free up $1,000 to give and why that will make an enormous change in how much you raise.
The price is reasonable: $99 for a three-hour class. In addition, as soon as you pay by registering here, you’ll get 34 pages of handouts that you can use right away to make more money! Class size is limited to 20 people so that you’ll get personal attention. Register now – the last class at SALSA sold out!
Questions? Contact Katherine Wertheim, CFRE, at Katherine@werth-it.com.