- This event has passed.
The Coroneconomy: Who Wins, and Who Loses?
April 16, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Take on Wall Street cordially invites you to join their next webinar, The Coroneconomy: Who Wins, and Who Loses?
During the last recession, we bailed out Wall Street. This time, let’s make sure we rebuild an economy that works for all of us, not just the wealthy elite. Come hear from our panelists what went wrong during the Great Recession, what Wall Street is trying to get away with now, and how we can fight back.
- Sarah Anderson, Institute for Policy Studies
- Alexis Goldstein, Americans for Financial Reform
- Tia Oso, Action Center on Race and the Economy
- Erica Payne, Patriotic Millionaire
- Ann Marie Reinhart, United for Respect
- Ericka Taylor, Take on Wall Street, moderator