- This event has passed.
IPS Mandate for Change Election Series: U.S. Policies Toward Africa and Latin America
December 7, 2008 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This panel’s experts are contributors to the new book Mandate for Change, edited by IPS Associate Fellow, Chester Hartman, which highlights a timely collection of essays by the nation’s progressive thinkers offering creative policy solutions to the pressing problems facing the incoming Obama administration.
- Gerald LeMelle, Executive Director, Africa Action
- Manuel Perez Rocha, Associate Fellow of the Security & Prosperity Partnership/NAFTA plus Agenda project, IPS
- Nicole Lee, Executive Director, TransAfrica Forum
- Sanho Tree, Director of the Drug Policy project, IPS
- Emira Woods, Co-Director, Foreign Policy In Focus
Moderator: Dr. Carl LeVan
Seating is limited. Please RSVP to Sena Tsikata at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 787-5277 for more information.