- This event has passed.
Workshop: Fast Fundraising
May 16, 2011 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Two board members raise $12,500 in two weeks
- One woman attended this class and raised $50,000 within a month
- Just adding one thing to an event raised an additional $11,000
- An executive director raised $250,000 in 11 weeks
Katherine Wertheim, CFRE has helped dozens of nonprofit organizations and raised millions of dollars. She has taught thousands of people how to fundraise. She rarely teaches in Washington: this is your first opportunity to hear her in 2011.
In just three hours, you can learn:
- How to throw a fundraising event with two people in just 12 days
- How to meet with people who can give you $1,000 or more
- How to ask for money and get it
- How to get other people to fundraise for you
When you attend, you also get more than 30 pages of handouts.
These are fundraising methods that are low cost, low effort and high results. You don’t need to know lots of rich people, you don’t need lots of volunteers to help, and you don’t need months of planning.
Cost to attend: $99. Act now, space is limited to 20 people.