- This event has passed.
Executive Pay, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform, and Consumer Protection Act
December 12, 2011 @ 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The Institute for Policy Studies’ Global Economy Project is a proud member of Americans for Financial Reform, and will be participating in their upcoming conference about Wall Street reform. Americans for Financial Reform is an unprecedented group of national and state organizations that have joined together to fix our financial sector and make sure it’s working for all Americans.
Opening Remarks by AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Robert J. Jackson Jr., Associate Professor, Columbia Law School, and former Senior Advisor to Treasury Department on Executive Compensation and Corporate Governance
- William K. Black, Associate Professor of Economics and Law, the University of Missouri, Kansas City, and former Litigation Director, Federal Home Loan Bank Board
- J. Robert Brown Jr., Professor, Sturm College of Law, University of Denver
- Sarah Anderson, Global Economy Project Director, Institute for Policy Studies
- Anne Sheehan, Corporate Governance Director, California State Teachers’ Retirement System
- Eleanor Bloxham, CEO of The Value Alliance and Corporate Governance Alliance, and columnist Fortune.com
- John Keenan, Corporate Governance Analyst, American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
Please RSVP here.